Dancin' Dreams is a non-competitive dance studio located in the southeast Denver area. ( More... )
- The instructors at Dancin' Dreams
We offer a diverse range of classes including:
- Parent & Tot classes
- Ballet for children ages 2 and up
- Tap and Ballet combo classes for children
- Ballet and Hip Hop combo classes for children
- Dance for children with special needs
- All Boys Hip Hop classes for children
- Contemporary dance
- Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Hip Hop classes for adults
- Zumba Fitness
- Musical Theater
- Birthday Parties
- Dance Camps & Intensives
- Martial Arts
- Hula and Tahitian Dance
Our goal is to help each individual build confidence, self-esteem, strength, flexibility, and an appreciation for the art of dance and movement.
- SUMMER PRINCESS DANCE CAMP INFORMATION
- Registration is now open for summer classes and summer dance camp. Camps and classes fill quickly, REGISTER TODAY
- Recital tickets on sale April 22nd
- LIVING SOCIALClick here
- Dancin' Dreams - voted one of the TOP 5 dance studios in
Colorado Parent magazine for 2012.
We've been nominated as one
of the Denver area's best local businesses!
- Dancin' Dreams is now on Facebook
Dancin' Dreams performs in the 2009 Pulse Tour followed by remarks from Mia Michaels. Choreographed by Karen Harris.
You may need to download the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video.